Thursday 2 November 2017

New Discount Bundle: Bizarre Weird Erotica - Four tales of demons, fetishes, and the Easter Bunny



Here are four smart, strange, sexy tales to tweak your brain and tickle your nethers. Four stories for the price of three, because the author was tipsy on Halloween and thought this would be a great idea.

Bizarrotica? A woman who must be filled with cock 24/7? A woman being screwed by the demon in her new house, even when her husband is there? A girl who has a holiday fetish and wants to sleep with a guy dressed as the Easter Bunny? A woman who goes to a performance art show filled with demons and public group sex? Whatever is going on here, you've never read anything like it.

WARNING: Contains group sex (MFM and MFMF), double penetration, costume fantasies, cuckholding, exhibitionism, and straight up f*cking. Actually contains some hot but relatively vanilla sex, so BDSM fans - try not to freak out. Just try it. You might like it.


https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0773ZFZS4


***

“So alluring, these fragile little animals. Beautiful, really.” The red fiend grabbed her and laid her down on the cot, pinning her shoulders. “Be a good little sacrifice,” he growled, “I bet you'll even enjoy it.”

She tilted her head up to look behind her and realized the red demon was just as erect, and his cock was nearly in her face. She began to wriggle in protest, but the juices running down her little thighs and completely erect nipples showed her excitement.

“Come on now,” said the orange demon, “You hot little human piece of ass - get that dick in your mouth.” She turned her head to the side as Red came around to slide his huge shaft between her lips.

Meanwhile, Orange was spreading her legs and admiring her tiny bare snatch. He waited until her throat was completely full of glossy red cock before grabbing her hips and ramming himself balls deep in one huge hard thrust.

She moaned with her mouth full, and began humping against him. Her pale skin was so delicate against the brightly coloured beasts.

“Isn't she a little angel,” Orange smirked.

***

Lying on my front, typing on my laptop, trying to make my fingers fly quickly. I’m a bit behind on this article, which is due today. Flipping back and forth to my research notes, the perfect ending flashes into my mind, and I type at full speed for a solid five minutes.

“Damn, girl, you’re so fast at that”, says the guy behind me, gliding his dick slowly in and out.

“Deadline coming soon,” I mutter, finishing the last few lines.

“You know what else is coming?”

I hit save, push the laptop away, and thrust my ass higher. He grabs my hips and pounds a little harder, filling me with that glorious, complete sensation. “Mmmmm,” I moan, “deeper.”

He buries his cock in my soaking pussy, slamming into me as we both shake from the force. We’re both panting and groaning, until he suddenly whips it out and pours a load of hot cum across my ass. I adore that feeling, and it distracts me for a moment. But then the emptiness hits me. Dreadful and cloying, that nasty oversensitive reaction to my inner tunnel being vacant.

My legs start twitching and I try to take deep breaths so that I don’t cry. He grabs a towel and wipes me off as the next guy comes in.

He slides into me immediately. “Hi, Sweetie, how’s that?”

“Amazing, thank you.” I murmur. I look up to smile at the guy who is leaving. “Thanks, see you soon!”

I melt into the soft satin sheets as a cock fills me, putting me back into my clear, normal state of mind. I reach for the laptop - I should get that piece edited within the hour.



 Click for more titles: https://www.amazon.com/Lexie-Renard/e/B06Y3JW696/https://www.amazon.com/Lexie-Renard/e/B06Y3JW696/

No comments:

Post a Comment