Friday 6 October 2017

New Erotica: Only on Halloween - A Lesbian BDSM tale



Kate has had a crush on Anna for years, but all they do is go out for drinks and dancing. When Anna wants to dress sexy for Halloween, Kate sees her chance. They go to a BDSM party, and Kate finally catches a glimpse of what Anna really wants - to be a naughty slave girl having sex in public. 

WARNING: BDSM, bondage, vibrators, dildos, public sex, lesbian sex, spanking, flogging... you know, great times!

***
She tilted her hand up to look at me with glazed eyes, then turned to speak directly into my ear over the music. “Tonight I am yours, Mistress. Anything. Anything you want.” I immediately felt my nipples begin to burn and my pussy began to leak. I have been wanting her to say something like that, but never imagined it sounding so desperate. 

I nibbled her ear before saying, “You are a naughty little horny girl, aren't you?” She looked at me very seriously with those big dark eyes, and nodded. “Does the naughty girl need a spanking?”

Her eyes smiled before it reached her lips. “Yes - yes please, Mistress.”

No comments:

Post a Comment