Monday 1 May 2017

New Erotica: Basement Sex Doll

Trish donates her body to a secret sex club to earn money for university, and is thrilled at the thought of being used as a sex toy, even though she won't remember. Richard is a businessman who wants to get in touch with his primal, sexual side. In the centre of downtown Toronto, there are sex dolls in the basement, waiting in stasis for you...

 
I'll tell you a secret... I intended the woman in this story to be a buxom blonde, but then I found this pic on the stock photo site and absolutely fell in lust with her. I might write two or three follow up stories just so I can use more photos of her. Rawr!
 
Click "Look Inside" on the Amazon sites for a preview. Please be sure to get on my email list for updates every 3 - 4 weeks on new releases. http://eepurl.com/cGaOPb 
I'm currently working on Sex Sorceress Live, Online Slave Girl - Part Two, and Dominatrix Daily. Thanks for staying in touch!



No comments:

Post a Comment